Friday, July 18, 2008

Lifetime Fitness No Food Kids Area


We have a new Lifetime Fitness gym opening in our area this fall. I have never been to one before, but it looks pretty impressive. I have thought about joining so I called today to get some membership information. Previously all my gym decisions are solely based on the quality of the kids play area. I have rejected most gyms because the play areas are small, loud, crowded and littered with crumbs of who knows what the kids are eating.

I am seriously considering a membership to Lifetime Fitness. The facility looks great - then kids area is huge - they have a kids gym, climbing area, outdoor area, and computer lab. Plenty to keep them occupied. The added bonus - they do not allow ANY food into the kids area! This was very exiting news for me. If I can find a place to work out that has activities for my kids and they are safe - that would make me so happy.

I will know for sure next week when I go for a tour at the sales site. They are a nation wide chain, so if you want to see if they have one in your area you can check their web site at http://www.lifetimefitness.com/.

No comments: